Foro1: Our Nig
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

A streetcar named desire

+16
atalo96
Jaycie Gonzalez
Giezi.Sinai
Alondra Centeno
Melisa Leyva Rivera
Alma Avelino
LauraVianney
Fabiola Durán
odalis hernandez
yuriana trinidad
William Avendaño
Susana Martinez
Margarita Bravo
Carolina Job
Sergio Enrique
Admin
20 participantes

Página 2 de 3. Precedente  1, 2, 3  Siguiente

A streetcar named desire - Página 2 Empty characters " A streetcar desire"

Mensaje por Alondra Centeno Vie Mayo 06, 2016 4:45 am

Explain how each of the four main characters – Blanche, Stella, Stanley, and Mitch – display desire, illusion, loneliness and addiction.  How these feelings influence their actions?

Blanche: then she lost fortune her family and her husband, she discovered that her husband was homosexual, i think it was a reason which blanche had sexual frustration. she also had problem with alcohol thoung she tried to hide. she was in really alone, when she went with her sister "stella" she lied hear. she was a women with much illusion she had the hope of having a family again but she was suffered an colapso when stanley raped her.

Stella: she was a good person, she fall in love of Stanley when she left her house, stella married with Stanley, who hit her always but stella forgave him, she did because she thinks by her son. when stella discovered about Blanche´s past, she can not believe about the rape. finally stella does not have any adittion but in my opinion i think she had which it was his husband becase during the movie she did not want to leave him.

Stanley: He does not believe in the illusions, but he has an addiction with alcohol which caused he hit to Stella even though she was pregnant. He had a vicious temper with stella but also with blanche.

Mitch: he was a man simple when he saw to Blanche, Mitch believed that Blanche was suitable to him. he had much illusions to marry with blanche and it creat a new family with her, for that reason he was educated with her and he tried to court her.

Alondra Centeno

A streetcar named desire - Página 2 Empty Re: A streetcar named desire

Mensaje por Alondra Centeno Vie Mayo 06, 2016 6:05 am

Explain how each of the four main characters – Blanche, Stella, Stanley, and Mitch – display desire, illusion, loneliness and addiction. How these feelings influence their actions?

Blanche: then she lost fortune her family and her husband, she discovered that her husband was homosexual, i think it was a reason which blanche had sexual frustration. she also had problem with alcohol thoung she tried to hide. she was in really alone, when she went with her sister "stella" she lied hear. she was a women with much illusion she had the hope of having a family again but she was suffered an colapso when stanley raped her.

Stella: she was a good person, she fall in love of Stanley when she left her house, stella married with Stanley, who hit her always but stella forgave him, she did because she thinks by her son. when stella discovered about Blanche´s past, she can not believe about the rape. finally stella does not have any adittion but in my opinion i think she had which it was his husband becase during the movie she did not want to leave him.

Stanley: He does not believe in the illusions, but he has an addiction with alcohol which caused he hit to Stella even though she was pregnant. He had a vicious temper with stella but also with blanche.

Mitch: he was a man simple when he saw to Blanche, Mitch believed that Blanche was suitable to him. he had much illusions to marry with blanche and it creat a new family with her, for that reason he was educated with her and he tried to court her.

Alondra Centeno

Mensaje por Giezi.Sinai Vie Mayo 06, 2016 6:08 am

Susana Martinez escribió:Blench: she was lying all the time to keep appearances, she was well flirtatious and conceited, i think she was addicted to flirt with young men, her sexual insticts make have an interest in young men. All her actions did that she drifted away from reality because she believed her own lies, and i think she was fraid of being alone and she did not want that they discovered who she really was.

Stella: she was a submissive woman, although her husband beat her she always forgave him and she had no addictions but apparently her only addiction was to be with Stanley.

Stanley: he was tough, wild, and possessive, he had no beliefs at all, he had the behavior of an animal and he was addicted to alcohol, when he was drunk he beat Stella eventhough she was preganant and finally also he raped Blanche.

Mitch: i think Mitch was the character who really had the illusion to get marry and he wanted to have a family with Blench but he felt betrayed when he knew all the lies of Blench, he was disappointes so much that he could not see her more.

Reply to Susana Smile

I agree with you with the information about these four characters. I think Mitch did the right thing to get away from Blanche because if he could follow her, maybe he could not continue with his life and he had had many ups and downs.

Giezi.Sinai

Mensaje por Giezi.Sinai Vie Mayo 06, 2016 6:17 am

Melisa Leyva Rivera escribió:Well i think each character has his/her own behavior.

Blanche: I think she was a person that was concerned just in her appearance, she also was concerned in to look young, but i think she lived in a big fantasy, because we know that she was not young, she really seemed as a woman, not as a girl, and maybe she felt good with her attitud, i mean dress stylishly, wear jewelry, etc. Another thing is that Blanche  liked  smoking, that is another problem that she  had. In my opinion Blanche felt alone, i realised that she wanted a love, because of her attitude and her apeareance.

Stella: I think she was a person that was afraid to be alone, because she endured all the bad things that Stanley did, but as the same time I think she was in love with Stanley, because despite all the mistreatment that he did, she forgave him, that´s why i said that. We know that Stella was pregnant, it could be another possibility that she continued with Stanley, maybe she was worry about her baby, i mean she wanted that her baby had a father. She had all the concerns of a mother.

Stanley: He was a male chauvinist, agresive and impulsive man, for any stupid thing he gets angry, and beats his wife (Stella). He also used to drink lot of alcohol, I thing he had that behavior (because of the alcohol). But also it seemed that he loved his wife, because he apologized for his actions. But he preferred the vice.

Mitch: he was a polite person, with a good personality and of course good feelings, educated and with a lot of values. I could say that he was the perfect man, he had no vices, he was not a male chauvinist, he wanted to get married with Blanche, he wanted a family with her, just that she didn´t want because he looked "old" for her. For me he was the best character of the movie.

Reply to Melisa Smile
Yes, I agree with you. I think that Stanley was so rude with his wife Stella, with got so upset about everything even when he was drunk. Only that she wanted was a man who loves her and her coming-baby.
I think that Mitch was the best character because he was so kind, loving and respectful than other three characters.

Giezi.Sinai

Mensaje por Alondra Centeno Vie Mayo 06, 2016 6:30 am

Susana Martinez escribió:Blench: she was lying all the time to keep appearances, she was well flirtatious and conceited, i think she was addicted to flirt with young men, her sexual insticts make have an interest in young men. All her actions did that she drifted away from reality because she believed her own lies, and i think she was fraid of being alone and she did not want that they discovered who she really was.

Stella: she was a submissive woman, although her husband beat her she always forgave him and she had no addictions but apparently her only addiction was to be with Stanley.

Stanley: he was tough, wild, and possessive, he had no beliefs at all, he had the behavior of an animal and he was addicted to alcohol, when he was drunk he beat Stella eventhough she was preganant and finally also he raped Blanche.

Mitch: i think Mitch was the character who really had the illusion to get marry and he wanted to have a family with Blench but he felt betrayed when he knew all the lies of Blench, he was disappointes so much that he could not see her more.

hello Susi

i desagree with you as described to Blanche, i think she was affected by the death her husband but more when she discovered her husband was homosexual, other point is also whe she lost her fortune, since she was already alone but she never said that she is afraid to the contrary she was finding fondness and she was the hope of finding her love and having a family.
i agree with the other characters. =)

Alondra Centeno

Mensaje por Alondra Centeno Vie Mayo 06, 2016 7:41 am

William Avendaño escribió:Blanche: she was a vain woman who had sexual impulses, besides she was judged by her sexual behavior because I had sex with her students. When she arrived home from her sister, she invented a world of fantasy based on lies that she eventually believed her own lies. She dressed smartly to attract attention Stanley's friends. When her husband died, Blanche was lonely and wanted a companionship and reciprocal support.

Stella: She was a young woman who depended on Stanley; she always forgave Stanley because she was obsessed by Stanley. Besides, she defended her sister against her husband but when she uncovered information about Blanche's past, she refused to believe it. Furthermore, she has good reason to suspect that her husband raped Blanche but she pretended it never happened.

Stanley: He was obsessed man with sex, alcohol and gambling. His well-built appearance made him look like a violent man and a sexist, this happened when he took off his shirt to show his strange side and his manhood to Blanche. When he hit his wife and raped Blanche, he had not resentments because he was a man without feelings he liked mistreating and abusing women.

Mitch: he pretended to be a good and educated man. He wanted to marry and form a family with a woman who will love him, because of this; he tried to be a gentleman to attract attention of Blanche. When he uncovered Blanche's dark past, he tried to rape her but she escaped from the house and yelled for the neighbors to hear her.

hi William

i agree with you each character has its own personality but Blanche was a character with troubles since her lost all i did not understand she lied her sister, maybe she wanted the boundness of Stella but the end she only lied her own sister. with respect of stanley and stella i think their marriage was not work because he always hit her even though she was pregnat.

Alondra Centeno

Mensaje por Margarita Bravo Vie Mayo 06, 2016 7:42 am

Hello Odalis
When you said this.
Blanche: She was a lonely woman, she had had some problems because her sexuality disorders.
I think that was not the exactly term you had to use refferring to tha act of have sex frecuently. That was not a disorder. It is not the same as when you say "eating diaorders". I think it is more like a kind of obsssesion to have sex just because maybe that was not happend in her relation. Something like when people say that a person use to buy a lot unnecessary stuff because of the lack of love at home.
Well it was just about the term.
Regards

Margarita Bravo

Mensaje por Margarita Bravo Vie Mayo 06, 2016 7:55 am

Hello william
I am not agree with you in the fact that you said that stella was obsessed with Stanley. I think it is just like that she was afraid of being alone with her newborn. And as those times were really hard she thought that she could not make a living by herself. In addition she had the idea that the wife always has to be with her husband because that was what women have to do.

Margarita Bravo

Mensaje por Susana Martinez Vie Mayo 06, 2016 3:43 pm

William Avendaño escribió:Blanche: she was a vain woman who had sexual impulses, besides she was judged by her sexual behavior because I had sex with her students. When she arrived home from her sister, she invented a world of fantasy based on lies that she eventually believed her own lies. She dressed smartly to attract attention Stanley's friends. When her husband died, Blanche was lonely and wanted a companionship and reciprocal support.

Stella: She was a young woman who depended on Stanley; she always forgave Stanley because she was obsessed by Stanley. Besides, she defended her sister against her husband but when she uncovered information about Blanche's past, she refused to believe it. Furthermore, she has good reason to suspect that her husband raped Blanche but she pretended it never happened.

Stanley: He was obsessed man with sex, alcohol and gambling. His well-built appearance made him look like a violent man and a sexist, this happened when he took off his shirt to show his strange side and his manhood to Blanche. When he hit his wife and raped Blanche, he had not resentments because he was a man without feelings he liked mistreating and abusing women.

Mitch: he pretended to be a good and educated man. He wanted to marry and form a family with a woman who will love him, because of this; he tried to be a gentleman to attract attention of Blanche. When he uncovered Blanche's dark past, he tried to rape her but she escaped from the house and yelled for the neighbors to hear her.

I agreed with you, Blanche had sexual insticts with young men and she lied all the time but finally she believed her own lies.
Stanley was tough and possessive and was alcoholic, he beat Stella because he had the behaviour of an animal.
Stella was a submissive woman, stanley beat her all the time but she forgave him.
Mitch was the only one who really had illusions to get marry with Blanche but he was betrayed when he knew her lifes.

Susana Martinez

Mensaje por Melisa Leyva Rivera Vie Mayo 06, 2016 4:27 pm

Hello Susana
I support your idea about Stella, that she always forgive Stanley, even he beats her she just forget what was happened. It could be that she really loved him or that she was addicted to Stanley.

Melisa Leyva Rivera

Mensaje por Sergio Enrique Vie Mayo 06, 2016 4:34 pm

Admin escribió:Hello Enrique:

Thank you for such accurate comments. Very good analysis of the characters.

Regards,

Thank you very much for taking some of your time and reply my coment Teacher.

Sergio Enrique

Mensaje por Melisa Leyva Rivera Vie Mayo 06, 2016 4:38 pm

yuriana trinidad escribió:blanche: i think she was a wowan judged by the society, her  family fortune and estate are gone, she lost her husband years ago, he suicided. she had a problem with alcohol, blanche is an unsure and dislocated person and for that kind of problem that she had passed she considered a woman who has never known indignity. she was lonely, she searched her hapinness into men

stella: she shared a robust relationship with Stanley. she had not addiction but she suffered from abuse of Stanley, i think that she did it for her son.

stanley: is a bad person who had an addiction with the alcohol gambling, bowling and  sex,  and for that reason hit his wife. he apparented to be a good man, husband and frined.

Mitch: is the only person who seemed understand the tragedy of blanche, he was alone  because he suffered the death of a loved one. he wanted to be with a person.

Hello Yuriana.
I support your idea about Mitch, i also think that he only wanted a person at his site, and that person was Blanche, just that she did not want. Mitch just wanted to make a family and be happy.

Melisa Leyva Rivera

Mensaje por Sergio Enrique Vie Mayo 06, 2016 4:50 pm

Hello!
I was reading all posts and I saw yours.
So I would like to share this: Blanche always was like "Oh, I need a gentleman, someone who respects me and my life. No kisses on first date, etc" but at the end she liked to flirt with young men, hug them, kiss them and -we don't know what else- and I think that was kind hypocrite.
I would like to know what do think about this. Arrow

Sergio Enrique

Mensaje por William Avendaño Vie Mayo 06, 2016 5:08 pm

odalis hernandez escribió:WHAT FEELINGS DISPLAYED THE CHARACTERS?

Blanche: She was a lonely woman, she had had some problems because her sexuality disorders, she also was addicted to cigarettes for that she had never found a man that really love her, she was addicted to youth and she always wore elegant dresses and lots of jewelry. Blanche had the illusion to find love and get married, and when she moved to her sister home maybe she thought that she could do it, because it was her big desire. Blanche told to her sister some lies and she was well received. But what was her surprise? her brother in law was always trying to discover her past criticizing and bothering her.

Stella: she was a submissive woman, and she was abused by her husband Stanley he mistreat her lots of times. She displayed desire to be with that man, and maybe she is afraid to loneliness for that she refuses to leave him.
She was pregnant I believe that she wanted to keep her social reputation too, or maybe she had the illusion to have a cosy family. I think that it is a situation that is present nowadays too, some women think that if they do not have a couple they can't do anything alone. For that woman refuses to report abuses to authorities.

Stanley: I have a lot of things to tell about him, so he was an addicted man to alcohol, I believe that he did not have illusion about nothing, also he used to be a violent man and he hit his wife more than once, without take into account that she was pregnant. I believe that he had only two desires: incommode and discover Blanche's lies and get drunk every day with his friends.
He is a clear example of a male chauvinist, not only of the ancient times.

Mitch: From my point of view he was the only person who believed in love of all story's characters. He was a good man educated and respectful. Mitch was in love with Blanche and his only desire was get married with her. He was a lonely man too, his only illusion was to catch the Blanche's attention. Mitch was always willing to help Blanche and he wanted to be ok with her all the time. I think that his only addiction was his love for Blanche.

Hi Odalis!
I don´t agree with you, from my point view Mitch wasn´t respectful because when he uncovered Blanche´s dark past, he tried to rape her but Blanche shouted for neighbors to heard her and shooed to Mitch. If he had been a respectful man, he had not tried to rape her.
In other comments, I agree with you

William Avendaño

Mensaje por William Avendaño Vie Mayo 06, 2016 5:25 pm

Alondra Centeno escribió:Explain how each of the four main characters – Blanche, Stella, Stanley, and Mitch – display desire, illusion, loneliness and addiction.  How these feelings influence their actions?

I Alondra
I agree with you, I also think Blanche flirted with Stanley because when she arrived Stella´s house, Blanche saw Stanley took off his shirt. Maybe he did it in order to show his musculature to Blanche.

William Avendaño

Mensaje por Jaycie Gonzalez Vie Mayo 06, 2016 7:40 pm

Blanche: Blanche felt loneliness and illusion because she wanted to feel loved and understood. When she went to see her sister, she lied, she told her sister that her boss had given her vacation. I think that Blanche could be jealous of her sister because she had a man that “loved” her and Blanche wanted a man to his side maybe Blanche behaved in a strange way and she was very spoiled and the husband of his sister couldn’t tolerate.

Stanley: The Stanley’s addiction by the alcohol and the play (betting, pocker, etc,) turned him in a violent and desperate person. He hit his wife and he told his wife that he couldn’t bear to Blanche, I also think that Stanley felt a desire by Blanche. The Stanley’s attitude affected the atmosphere where they lived because Blanche and Stella had fear of Stanley.

Stella: The desire by her husband blinded to Stella and I think that she was a closed mind person and she endured violence of Stanley maybe she didn’t want to be alone and without a man her side, i think that Stella cared what people said things about her. She prefered abused and shouting of her husband.

Mitch: He felt a desire and illusion for Blanche. When blanche said the truth, she had made a mistake, he was surprised but he was attracted by the vulnerability her. Mitch was a hurt person for his past and i think that he felt illusion again because he can have a woman without she will judge him.

Jaycie Gonzalez

Mensaje por Melisa Leyva Rivera Vie Mayo 06, 2016 8:48 pm

Admin escribió:Hello Melissa:

Thank you for your description of the characters, but I think that you completely forgot about the feelings I asked about.

Regards,

Melisa Leyva Rivera escribió:Well i think each character has his/her own behavior.

Blanche: I think she was a person that was concerned just in her appearance, she also was concerned in to look young, but i think she lived in a big fantasy, because we know that she was not young, she really seemed as a woman, not as a girl, and maybe she felt good with her attitud, i mean dress stylishly, wear jewelry, etc. Another thing is that Blanche  liked to smok, that is another problem that she  had. In my opinion Blanche felt alone, i realised that she wanted a love, because of her attitude and her apeareance.

Stella: I think she was a person that was afraid to be alone, because she endured all the bad things that Stanley did, but as the same time I think she was in love with Stanley, because despite all the mistreatment that he did, she forgave him, that´s why i said that. We know that Stella was pregnant, it could be another possibility that she continued with Stanley, maybe she was worry about her baby, i mean she wanted that her baby had a father. She had all the concerns of a mother.

Stanley: He was a male chauvinist, agresive and impulsive man, for any stupid thing he gets angry, and beats his wife (Stella). He also used to drink lot of alcohol, I thing he had that behavior (because of the alcohol). But also it seemed that he loved his wife, because he apologized for his actions. But he preferred the vice.

Mitch: he was a polite person, with a good personality and of course good feelings, educated and with a lot of values. I could say that he was the perfect man, he had no vices, he was not a male chauvinist, he wanted to get married with Blanche, he wanted a family with her, just that she didn´t want because he looked "old" for her. For me he was the best character of the movie.

Hello Teacher!
Thank you for your observation, and I´m sorry, I hope this analysis be better.

Well, Blanche was a lonely woman, but with illusions and one of that illusions was to be or look as a young girl, that´s why I think she had all those actions like dress well, wear jewelry, etc., about with the addiction, I thing she was addicted to the lies, but also another addiction is that she really used to smoke a lot, maybe she does that to control the nerves or just because to smoke was her vice, I also want to mention that she had a desire to have a love, but just that she wanted a love.

Stella: in my opinion she was a young woman with any addiction, well, her own addiction I think was Stanley, because we know that he beat her and even that she forgive him, I could say that she was not alone, she had her sister,  and despite how her sister was she help her. About the illusion and desire, well, I think it was that her baby had a good family, because we know that she was pregnant. In another way I consider that she most of the cases forgive Stanley, because she thought in her baby´s future.

Stanley: well, I don´t have lot of things to say about him, the main addiction of this man was the alcohol, he really drunk a lot, and he also was a male chauvinist, I think that the alcohol and a male chauvinist together they make a pump, so, that´s why Stanley had that behavior and did all those actions to her woman, even with Blanche. He was a violent man.

Mitch: I could say that he was totally different to Stanley, he was an educated man, he also was a gentleman, and I consider he did not have any addiction. His illusion was to marry with Blanche, and I think his desire was to have a family. Despite he was alone his actions were good, I mean he did not act as Blanche, and even Blanche´s attitude, he wanted to be with her.

Melisa Leyva Rivera

Mensaje por atalo96 Vie Mayo 06, 2016 8:52 pm

The family tries to dissuade her divorce Ellen. When Newland speaks with Ellen recognized as passionate, completely different from the silent and innocent May. He feels he starts to fall for women. Worried by this temptation Newland heads to Florida, where May is vacationing with his family, asking him to forward the date of marriage. Alarmed May states that if there is someone else he can have the freedom to choose. Newland returns to New York and confesses his love for Ellen.

atalo96

Mensaje por sofia Zavala Vie Mayo 06, 2016 9:18 pm

Blanche: I think she was a lonely fragile woman, she was a person who avoids reality, preferring to live in her own imagination influenced by her illusions; she was addicted to pretend the life that she wanted to have with lies.
I think Blanche was a person who lived in the past, i think she felt that she still was sixteen; she was addicted to seeing beauty and young, she suffered of loneliness because she fell in love with her husband at that age, and she lost her husband years ago.
so I think is in part the reason of her behavior with her students, she was influenced by her feelings of    desire to having a little affection, she was searching for somebody to care about her, but she was confusing affection with sex.  

Stella: Stella was a loving but submissive woman, I think she was in love with her husband but had an illusion of it, as a good husband and was not, but mostly I think his fear of feeling loneliness made her act that way, I think Stella thought he did not want to be alone as was his sister and clear that expecting a child and knew that a divorced woman and a child would be frowned upon in society.

Stanley: he was an ambitious man with the illusion of being a rich man and have a family, and with a desire for power, to have control of everything, including control over Stella or any woman that looked weak before him and think that was part of his desire for power that made him beating Stella and raping Blanche, apart from that he was an alcoholic, he was addicted to alcohol gambling, and money. Stanley was obsessed with discovering the Blanche lies and make Stella was on their side and not his sister.
Mich :I think it was a sincere man Mich and polite and their attitude toward Blanche was good, he was a gentleman, I think his only illusion  was in love with a woman who did not exist, as Blanche had created a false version of her. Mich had the desire of a woman who can take care as a wife but I think he felt that because he wanted to care about her as he cares about his Mom. When he discovered the true about Blanche, he just wanted to have sex with her , I think he lose the control because his feelings about desire and I think after know the things that she did , he wanted her like a sexual object , but he felt bad later about her , I think he really cares about her.

sofia Zavala

Mensaje por sofia Zavala Vie Mayo 06, 2016 9:41 pm

yuriana trinidad escribió:blanche: i think she was a wowan judged by the society, her  family fortune and estate are gone, she lost her husband years ago, he suicided. she had a problem with alcohol, blanche is an unsure and dislocated person and for that kind of problem that she had passed she considered a woman who has never known indignity. she was lonely, she searched her hapinness into men

stella: she shared a robust relationship with Stanley. she had not addiction but she suffered from abuse of Stanley, i think that she did it for her son.

stanley: is a bad person who had an addiction with the alcohol gambling, bowling and  sex,  and for that reason hit his wife. he apparented to be a good man, husband and frined.

Mitch: is the only person who seemed understand the tragedy of blanche, he was alone  because he suffered the death of a loved one. he wanted to be with a person.

Hello Yuriana,
I desagree with you about stanley, he was not addicted to sex, the reason for his actions were his desire to have the control, in the case of raping Blanche , and in the case of his wife, i think because it was just like a reconciliation with his wife.

sofia Zavala

Mensaje por Admin Vie Mayo 06, 2016 9:42 pm

Hello Atalo:

What story are you talking about? What feelings are you analyzing? Please focus in the stories I asked.

Regards,
Gina

atalo96 escribió:The family tries to dissuade her divorce Ellen. When Newland speaks with Ellen recognized as passionate, completely different from the silent and innocent May. He feels he starts to fall for women. Worried by this temptation Newland heads to Florida, where May is vacationing with his family, asking him to forward the date of marriage. Alarmed May states that if there is someone else he can have the freedom to choose. Newland returns to New York and confesses his love for Ellen.

Admin
Admin

https://ournig.foroactivo.mx

Mensaje por sofia Zavala Vie Mayo 06, 2016 10:21 pm

[quote="William Avendaño"]Blanche: she was a vain woman who had sexual impulses, besides she was judged by her sexual behavior because I had sex with her students. When she arrived home from her sister, she invented a world of fantasy based on lies that she eventually believed her own lies. She dressed smartly to attract attention Stanley's friends. When her husband died, Blanche was lonely and wanted a companionship and reciprocal support.

hello william
I want to share with you my opion about two things .
I agree with you, about Blanche she wanted everybody's attentions, but i dessagre in the fact that of stella was obsses with Stanley and he with sex. Stella felt scared , she does not wanted to be alone maybe she loved him ,but she was not obsses with him. On the other hand Sranley was not obsses with sex , he just liked to felt powerful.

sofia Zavala

Mensaje por sofia Zavala Vie Mayo 06, 2016 10:24 pm

hello william,
I want to share with you my opion about two things .
I agree with you, about Blanche she wanted everybody's attentions, but i dessagre in the fact that of stella was obsses with Stanley and he with sex. Stella felt scared , she does not wanted to be alone maybe she loved him , but she was not obsses with him. On the other hand Sranley was not obsses with sex , he just liked to felt powerful

sofia Zavala

Mensaje por Itzel Maldonado Vie Mayo 06, 2016 11:12 pm

sofia Zavala escribió:

hello william,
I  want to share with you my opion about two things .
I agree with you, about Blanche she wanted everybody's attentions, but i dessagre in the fact that of stella was obsses with Stanley and he with sex. Stella felt scared , she does not wanted to be alone maybe she loved him , but she was not obsses with him.   On the other hand Sranley was not obsses with sex , he just liked to felt powerful

Exactly Sofía I agree with you about stella wasn't obssesed with Stanley, Stella was manipulated by Stanley

Itzel Maldonado

Mensaje por Itzel Maldonado Vie Mayo 06, 2016 11:15 pm

atalo96 escribió:The family tries to dissuade her divorce Ellen. When Newland speaks with Ellen recognized as passionate, completely different from the silent and innocent May. He feels he starts to fall for women. Worried by this temptation Newland heads to Florida, where May is vacationing with his family, asking him to forward the date of marriage. Alarmed May states that if there is someone else he can have the freedom to choose. Newland returns to New York and confesses his love for Ellen.

Atalo I don't think your opinion is about the book we read, this is nothing about with the characters.

Itzel Maldonado

Mensaje por Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 2 de 3. Precedente  1, 2, 3  Siguiente